After diagnosing Mastopathy the patient needs a re-balanced review of her diet, as types of consumed foods may significantly influence everyday well-being of a woman.
- Usually the women are advised to significantly reduce (and in cases of severe breast pain – to fully exclude) the intake of tea and coffee, as well as other cocoa-containing products. Such dietary recommendations for cases of Mastopathy result in significant decrease in the tenderness and pain in the mammary glands.
- Recommendations also include increasing the amount of food rich with dietary fibers (fresh vegetable, grains, porridges), as Mastopathy may be accompanied with gastro-intestinal and hepatic disorders, resulting in changes of the intestinal microflora or chronic constipations.
- It is quite necessary to include oil consumption into the daily meals, but one does not need to limit herself to conventional sunflowerseed oil and dairy butter – olive oil and mustard oil are capable of significantly improving the digestive processes.
- You should not forget about the benefits of protein-containing foods, which not only bring satiety but allows for avoiding the accumulation of fluid within various systems of the woman’s organism.
- Following such recommendations, one should not forget about consuming sufficient amounts of liquids (preferably clear gas-free water – not less than 2 liters daily). Besides, by reducing salt consumption you can facilitate removing excess water from the organism.
Together with the balanced dietary regimen, in cases of Mastopathy the patient must take vitamins, paying special attention to the following groups of vitamins: А, Е, В, Р and С. For this purpose one can purchase prepared vitamin-mineral complexes in pharmacies or consume foods rich in such vitamins (for example, in cases of vitamin Е deficiency nuts, seeds, bran and Bee Pollen products may help).
An additional way of supporting the organism in cases of diagnosed hormonal disbalance is the phytotherapy, which uses specific combinations of medicinal plants and herbs capable of normalizing the metabolism.